Go to Green Smoothie
I love smoothie for breakfast! Lately I've been getting back into my routines of a smoothie either before or after my workout! The trick is to freeze up ! I freeze my kale, banana, and spinach. Actually I like to freeze my berries and most things I make into a smoothie! Freezing your ingredients makes your smoothie more consistent and you won't need to add ice! This is my go to protein smoothie I have been making for years now. When I am really hungry or want a more filling amount I add some steel cut oats. Its so delicious!
Annya's Go To Green Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful of frozen spinach
- 1 handful of kale
- 1/2 green apple
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 tbs of almond butter (or butter of your choice)
- Chia seeds
- Coconut Flakes
- Flax Seeds
- handful of steel cut oats (optional)
- Combine your frozen banana, spinach, kale, apple, almond milk, almond butter, chia and oats in your blender and mix until consistent.
- Top with Flax seeds and coconut flakes
- Drink and feel completely satisfied in green goodness