3 Banana Mask for Dry Hair & Flaky Scalp
We practically devour bananas every morning; on our smoothies, porridge or even as a grab and go on late days. But this wonderful everyday fruit works conditioning miracles on hair.
Bananas are rich in potassium, vitamin A and C, zinc, natural oils and many other minerals. All the vitamin a and c stimulate hair growth and zinc fight off dandruff. This combination of nutrients protects against split ends, hair loss, softens therefor making hair more manageable and sooth dry scalp.
Try out these mask to repair and condition hair. If your hair naturally oily, squeeze in lemon juice to eliminate excess oil. Quantities used should be based on hair length and thickness. We def eyeball it but usually one very ripe banana is enough and add more or less of the other ingredients.
Banana & Honey Hair Mask
Banana & Olive OIl Mask For dry hair
Banana & Coconut Cream Conditioning Mask
Coconut Cream/ Raw Plain Yogurt
Olive OIl or Coconut Oil
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together. Should have a creamy consistency.
- Starting from the scalp, massage mix into hair and work your way down to the roots. Be generous.
- Tye hair up with a pin and cover with shower cap.
- Leave in for at least an hour. The longer the better
- Rinse out and wash hair with your favorite sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.
- Always finish rinsing with cold water for added shine .